A flexible account allowing you to deposit lump sums up a maximum balance of £35,000*, with the option to withdraw at anytime.
• Minimum deposit £1,000
• Potential to earn a dividend* on your savings
• Save regularly or make one off deposits
• Savings not linked to any borrowing*
• Withdrawals made directly to your nominated bank or building society account
• Online access to accounts
• 100% of your savings are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme
Maximum share balance for each member, as a combined total across the Membership, Flexi Saver and Christmas Club accounts, is £35,000.
Dividends are not guaranteed and are subject to the financial success of the credit union and approval of Members at an Annual General Meeting.
If loan payments are in arrears, or the terms of loan repayments are breached, then all monies held in the Credit Union may be offset against the debt.
If you make a withdrawal that reduces your balance below the minimum required, or if you close your account, then you will not be eligible for any dividends on those funds (if dividends are declared).
Savings Plus Accounts: Our Savings Plus account was discontinued on 1 March 2022. Existing Savings Plus accounts were converted to Flexi Saver accounts on 1 September 2023.
All members savings are not at risk and 100% of your savings covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme